Home News

News

Get Instant Local News from The Reporter Lesotho

By Kefiloe Kajane Insurance company Metropolitan Lesotho yesterday launched a Health4Me Medical Aid Scheme which is targeted at reducing absenteeism at work, thereby improving productivity. According to Metropolitan’s general manager of health Sepinare Lenkoe the scheme is meant for employees aged 18 years and above who earn less than M10 000...
By Kefiloe Kajane Liqhobong Diamond Mine is set to resume operations after a more than a year’s closure due to the lockdown measures as a result of the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic. It has been announced by the mining minister Serialong Qoo that the company running Liqhobong mine, Firestone Diamonds...
As Lesotho moves to Purple Level restrictions at 12 Midnight 23 July, 2021. Below are restrictions
By Kefiloe Kajane The United Kingdom’s (UK) Defence adviser to Lesotho, Colonel Tristan Harris MBE, visited Maseru on July 21 -22 to meet with recently appointed minister of defence and national security, Halebonoe Setṧabi, to discuss bilateral defence engagement activity. Lesotho and the UK signed a Defence Engagement Memorandum of Understanding...
By Neo Kolane Construction of the National Art Museum is 85 percent complete, with the remaining 15 percent reserved for specialist sub-contractors. The project of the museum construction began in December 2015 and was expected to be complete in December 2017 but has suffered a significant delay. The actual construction of the...